First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fourth Edition - 2016
by Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan
The ultimate preparation for the USMLE Step 3―completely revised and updated!
• The resident’s trusted, one-stop guide to acing the Step 3―written by residents and reviewed by faculty for accuracy
• Packed with proven test-taking strategies for the newly revised, 2-day exam
• Concise, high-yield format highlights board-relevant information
• Renewed emphasis on integrated pathophysiology, plus diagnosis and management “next steps”
• 100 mini-cases ideally prepare you for the case portion of the exam
• More study-enhancing, vignette-style “flash cards” and full-color clinical images
• Resident-tested tips and shortcuts for the CCS
• And more!
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
Publication date: 10/08/2015