First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Ninth Edition (First Aid USMLE) 9th Edition
From the authors who helped you pass Step 1, this is your high-yield review for the USMLE Step 2 CK. Completely revised to cover all core areas on the boards, including information on newly tested patient safety and quality improvement topics, First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK: Ninth Edition features:
- High-yield, bulleted presentation of diseases and disorders you need to remember
- Integrated flash-facts in margins test your knowledge at the point of learning
- Embedded case vignettes test your application of knowledge
- Key facts and mnemonics reinforce essential information
- Rapid-review section for last-minute cramming
- Includes hundreds of color clinical images and illustrations
About the Author
Vikas Bhushan, MD practices diagnostic radiology from his home-base in Los Angeles, California.
Tao Le, MD, MHS, is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Series: First Aid USMLE
Paperback: 592 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 9 edition (November 13, 2015)