Case Files Geriatrics
by Eugene Toy, Andrew Dentino, Monique Williams, Lowell Johnson
Sharpen your critical thinking skills and IMPROVE PATIENT CARE
Experience with clinical cases is key to mastering the art and science of medicine and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files: Geriatrics provides 40 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in geriatric care. Each case includes an easy-tounderstand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and board-style review questions to reinforce your learning.
With Case Files, you’ll learn instead of memorize.
Learn from 40 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions:
- Master key concepts with clinical pearls
- Polish your approach to clinical problem-solving and to patient care
- Perfect for residents, medical students, PAs, and NPs working with geriatric patients
- ISBN-13: 9780071770781
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
- Publication date: 2/18/2014
- Edition description: New Edition
- Edition number: 1
- Pages: 458