Doctors In Training - USMLE Step 2 CK 2017 - 2018
Doctors In Training can help you reach your peak potential on the USMLE Step 2 CK by providing a structured yet flexible approach for Step 2 CK preparation as well as guide you through the high-yield information you need to know.
What course year to choose?
|Your Test Date
||Course Year to Choose
|On or Before June 15, 2018
|After June 15, 2018
2018 Step 2 CK Release Schedule:
|Clerkship Crash Cart
||Available June 30, 2017
|Step 2 CK Study Guide
||Shipped prior to the release of the Video Series. (See below).
|Step 2 CK Video Series
||Released May 1, 2018
2017 Step 2 CK Review Course Release Schedule:
All components of the 2017 Step 2 CK Review Course have been released.
The 2017 Step 2 CK course study guide will be mailed within 48 business hours of purchase.
Clerkship Crash Cart
- Over 500 clinically oriented, open-ended study questions with concise video answers provided by licensed physician educators
- These questions improve your knowledge for your clerkships, shelf exams, and USMLE Step 2 CK exam
- Questions sets are available as downloadable PDFs, arranged by the core third-year rotations including Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Psychiatry, and Surgery
- Unlimited access from the time of purchase through your exam date and third-year rotations1
Step 2 CK Video Series
- 50-55 hours of video taught by licensed MD educators (each video is approximately 20 minutes)
- Contains more than 500 images, illustrations, charts, interactive whiteboard instruction, graphs, animations, pathology slides and 39 Right Brain Bonuses
- Focused, high-yield Video Series organized to build critical knowledge relationships
- The Step 2 CK Study Guide corresponds to the Video Series and contains high-yield questions, notes, diagrams, study hints, and quizzes.
- The 2017 Step 2 CK Course provides convenient page references to Step-Up to USMLE Step 2, Fourth Edition, Step-Up to Medicine, Third Edition and Step-Up to Medicine, Fourth Edition.
- 60 days of access once you Click to Start1