First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Sixth Edition 2018
The #1 review for the USMLE Step 2 CS is now even better!
The Sixth Edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS has been updated to reflect the latest NBME exam format and worksheet items, and incorporates feedback from recent US and international test-takers. This high-yield review delivers a thorough exam preparation guide for the USMLE Step 2 CS, offering a solid review of frequently test CS cases, along with proven study and exam strategies for clinical encounters.
● 44 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam, updated to reflect recent exam changes, and test your ability to document the patient’s most likely diagnosis and how it is supported by the history and physical findings
● A revised and expanded set of 39 minicases representing common complaints designed to help you rapidly develop a working set of differential diagnoses
● Detailed descriptions and illustrations of high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time
● Updated maxicases with examples of how to ask patients insightful questions
● Expanded guidelines on how to deal with challenging situations, including those that pose ethical and confidentiality issues
● An updated exam preparation guide for the new USMLE® Step 2 CS, including proven study and exam strategies for clinical encounters based on the patient-centered interview
● Updated content based on feedback from recent U.S. and international test takers
Series: First Aid for the Usmle Step 2 Cs
Paperback: 640 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 6 edition (November 13, 2017)