قابل توجه علاقه مندان به کتاب اورجینال*چاپ آمریکا
Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 4th Edition 2017
by Conrad Fischer MD (Author)
High-yield USMLE Step 3 review from the market leader
With exclusive test day tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 helps you identify highly tested concepts, sharpen recall, and recognize the most likely answer on the test. Fully updated and redesigned, this full-color review book ensures there are no surprises on test day.
* New design with hundreds of full-color diagnostic images
* New Biostatistics and Epidemiology chapter reviewing must-know concepts and calculations
* Exam-like focus on best initial diagnostic test, most accurate test, and most likely diagnosis
* Step-by-step approach to diagnosis and management
* Concise patient safety notes
* Practical CCS tips
Conrad Fischer, MD, is director of the residency program at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in New York City and associate professor of physiology, pharmacology, and medicine at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York City. He teaches USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3, Internal Medicine Board Review and Attending Recertification, and USMLE Step 1 Physiology.
Series: Master the Boards
Paperback: 640 pages
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; 4 edition (January 3, 2017)