توجه : همکارانی که قصد خرید این مجموعه را بر روی فلش دارند حجم این مجموعه 16.5 گیگ میباشد - هزینه فلش جداگانه محاسبه می شود - برای دریافت سریع و فوری این مجموعه برای همکاران خارج از ایران در آمریکا و کانادا با ما تماس بگیرید
در ضمن این مجموعه بصورت ویدیویی میباشد و فایل های PDF را شامل می شود
سیستم واقعی 2019 DIT برای آزمون USMLE STEP 1
فروش ویژه سیستم داکترز این ترینیگ USMLE STEP 1 Doctors In Training 2019
انتشار اختصاصی برای اولین بار در جهان ویرایش 2019 واقعی سیستم DIT
نمره USMLE STEP 1 شما در سال 2020-2019 با استفاده از این سیستم افزایش می یابد
معجزه سال 2019 برای آزمون USMLE STEP 1
این مجموعه بر اساس کتاب فرست اید 2019 می باشد
آیا می دانید میانگین نمره دانشجویانی که از این سیستم استفاده کرده اند 235 است
تحویل به روز در آمریکا و کانادا
تعداد ویدیوهای این مجموعه :
Primer = 114
Part 1 Questions and Video Answers = 35
Part 2 Videos = 244
این سری از ویدیوهای USMLE STEP 1 Doctors In Training 2019 با کیفیت بسیار بالا و عالی FULL HD ضبط شده است
2019 Step 1 Review Course Release Schedule:
All components of the 2019 Step 1 Review Course have been released. The 2019 Step 1 course study guide will be mailed within 48 business hours of purchase.
Part 1 Questions and Video Answers
You will receive 34 sets of 10 short answer questions on your dashboard. The purpose of these questions is to further build your bank of high yield USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 knowledge and fill in any gaps.
- High yield study questions incrementally delivered to your customized dashboard along with concise video answers provided by physician educators
- Access through your USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 exam date
Part 2 Videos
These videos will provide high yield study material in a structured manner, building critical relationships of knowledge and facilitating your ability to reach your peak score.
- Focused high yield videos, 70-75 hours (average video is approximately 20 minutes each), incorporating active learning principles and dynamic MD educators
- The course contains more than 800 images, illustrations, charts, graphs, animations, and pathology slides, plus more than 50 Right Brain Bonuses.
- A high yield Part 2 study guide corresponding to the videos containing study questions, notes, diagrams, study hints, and quizzes
- 60 days of access once you Click to Start
- The Part 2 study guide includes convenient page references to First Aid and Step-Up to USMLE Step 1: The 2015 Edition
All videos are taught by licensed physicians.
Several Methods to use the Doctors In Training Part 1 Questions and Video Answers
The Part 1 questions are posted by mixed subjects so you get used to being able to switch your thought processes from subject to subject, similar to the actual board exam. This is similar to how you should approach your question bank; in timed, mixed mode.
Further, we recommend that you first challenge yourself by attempting to answer the question on your own or writing out what you know about the topic. Then, refer to the resources suggested with the questions to locate the answers and annotate your comprehensive review book. Only after completing the question set(s), view the video answers and further annotate your comprehensive review book.
Method 1: Do a few questions each day
If you begin using the Part 1 questions at least 3 months prior to beginning Part 2 of the course, the recommended method for using the Part 1 Questions is to divide the total number of Part 1 questions by the number of days before your intensive study period begins. For example, if you have 4 months before your intensive study period begins, you might want to complete approximately five Part 1 questions per day.
Method 2: Start early but save the questions for a weekend at the end of the month
- Set aside a Saturday or Sunday to do the Part 1 questions that are relevant to the courses you have already covered in your curriculum and the chapters you have reviewed in your comprehensive review book
- Also, view the video answers and annotate your comprehensive review book
Method 3: Take two weekends to complete before starting Part 2
- Complete the Part 1 questions in two weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) before beginning Part 2. You will also need time to annotate your comprehensive review book as well.
- As you complete the questions, you can see how your knowledge base has improved over the past few months.
Method 4: If you begin Part 1 and Part 2 concurrently
- If you have 5-6 weeks to study and begin Part 2 within a few days or a week of purchase, the Part 1 questions can be used as a mini review or preview to Part 2.
- If you have already read a comprehensive review book, take a day to do all of the questions on your own. It will most likely take an entire day, if not two, to complete this exercise.
- Then, view the video answers and annotate your comprehensive review book.
How to use the Part 2 Videos and Study Guide
||No. of Videos/Day
||Approx. 5.25 hrs
||Approx. 4 hrs
||Approx. 3.25 hrs
||Approx. 3 hrs
||Approx. 2.75 hrs
*This table corresponds to the 2019 Part 2 Review
**Does not include study breaks or time spent annotating and answering questions
The last week before your exam
Using a Question Bank
- The Part 2 videos are divided into approximately 244 separate videos that average approximately 20 minutes in length for greater retention and maximum flexibility.
- We recommend that you “click to start” your Part 2 access 6 to 9 weeks prior to your scheduled exam date, allowing you the maximum opportunity to access Part 2 of the course.
- Further, we recommend that you view the videos in the order that they are provided, as the quizzes have been carefully placed to maximize retention; however, you may view the videos in any order you please.
- Part 2 comes with 60 days of unlimited access. Below you will see examples of 15, 20, 24, 27 and 30-day plans, depending on your specific study plan.
- Most students perform best sitting for their exam within 5-10 days after completing Part 2 of the DIT course. However, students who are not scoring in the passing range on their NBME exams in the last week prior to sitting for the USMLE Step 1 should postpone and continue to study.
- Continue doing practice questions the last week before your exam; this will further your learning and keep your test taking rhythm going.
- Concentrate on studying your annotated comprehensive review book the week prior to your exam if you have completed your question bank. Knowing this information extremely well will help you make the best-educated choices when taking your exam.
- We strongly recommend you complete a minimum of 2,000 questions. In addition, studying the explanations to the questions is an essential component of your preparation using a question bank; so do not make the mistake of just answering the questions.
- Most of the question banks for Step 1 will be set up so you can take your practice quizzes in Subject Mode or Mixed Mode. Most students benefit greatly from setting their question bank to timed, mixed mode and completing the entire question bank before taking their board exams.
- Typically, you will be able to set your quizzes in blocks of 46 questions and break them down into smaller quizzes while still keeping them in timed mode.