USMLE Step 3 Lecture Notes 2019-2020: 2-Book Set (USMLE Prep) Paperback
Two volumes in set:
Internal Medicine,Psychiatry, Ethics 2019-2020
Pediatrics, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Surgery, Epidemiology, Patient Safety" 2019-2020
The only official lecture notes provided by Kaplan Medical, USMLE Step 3 Lecture Notes 2019-2020: 2-Book Set offers case-based review with a focus on high-yield topics. The books take a comprehensive approach that will help you deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where they'll count the most.
The Best Review from the Same Team that Releases USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK Lecture Notes.
- More than 250 in-depth cases covering every discipline you'll need on this section of the boards
- Organized in outline format for efficient study
- Covers the most commonly seen chief complaints
- Includes basic science correlates likely to be tested on the exam, patient management from the experts, patient safety, and population health
- This collection of books assumes mastery of both Step 1 pre-clinical discipline-based and Step 2 CK
Paperback: 980 pages
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing (6 Feb. 2019)