BRS Neuroanatomy (Board Review Series) 6th Edition
by Dr. Douglas J. Gould PhD (Author)
This powerful, easy-to-use resource presents the essentials of neuroanatomy in the popular Board Review Series outline format that highlights the most tested topics for the USMLE Step 1. Packed with concise descriptions, clinical correlation boxes, radiographs, full-color illustrations and over 575 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, BRS Neuroanatomy, Sixth Edition provides everything needed for course success and board exam prep.
- NEW! Additional board-relevant questions and new vignette-based/multi-step questions enhance the book’s more than 575 USMLE-style questions with answers and rationales.
- UPDATED! Clinical correlation boxes demonstrate connections between neuroanatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- NEW! Cross-references to chapters and headings have been added to the comprehensive exam answers to facilitate efficient study and review.
- REVISED! Updated sections on meningiomas, hydrocephalus, meningitis, development disorders, and brain tumors keep students on top of the latest information in the field.
- UPDATED! More than 200 full color illustrations and medical mages (including new images showing the anatomy of the brain and brainstem) help students understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- Built-in learning aids include an easy-to-scan outline format, bolded key terms, high-yield end-of-chapter tests, a 100-question end-of-the book comprehensive exam and a handy Appendix of Cranial Nerves.
Series: Board Review Series
Paperback: 400 pages
Publisher: LWW; 6 edition (July 9, 2019)