Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Anatomy (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series) First, North American Edition
by Kelly M. Harrell PhD (Author), Ronald W. Dudek PhD (Author)
New to the series, Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Anatomy equips students with a clear, cohesive understanding of clinical anatomy, accentuated with embryology and histology content to ensure their readiness for clinical challenges. The popular Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews series format integrates approachable, lecture-style outlines with detailed full-color illustrations and photographs to clarify complex information and help students visualize key anatomic structures. Accompanying clinical examples make content even more accessible, and board-style review questions build test-taking confidence to help students excel on their exams.
- Succinct, outline-style text guides students step by step through essential concepts.
- More than 500 illustrations, color-coded cadaveric photographs, micrographs, and radiographic images vibrantly enrich students’ understanding of anatomic structures.
- Chapter Overviews and Summaries establish learning goals and reinforce key content for a fast, efficient review.
- Clinical Applications challenge students to apply their knowledge to commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
- Detailed tables ensure quick access to important facts and figures.
- Board-style review questions help students assess their understanding and prepare for exams.
Series: Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series
Paperback: 512 pages
Publisher: LWW; First, North American edition (November 22, 2018)