این مجموعه بصورت واقعی در سال 2023 ماه آپریل خریداری شده است و تصویربرداری شده است و بصورت دو دفترچه رنگی سوالات همراه با جواب تشریحی چاپ شده است
- 210 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs)
- 38 Clinical Decision-Making cases (CDMs)
- Full answer key including rationales and references
Extracted : April 2023
MCC preparatory products
Test your knowledge with our full-length Preparatory Examination, shorter Preparatory Examination-Lite (PE-Lite) or Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) and Clinical Decision-Making (CDM) practice tests for the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE) Part I.
The MCC is proud to offer candidates high-quality products to prepare for the MCCQE Part I.
- One full-length Preparatory Examination (PE) featuring 210 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) and 38 Clinical Decision-Making cases (CDMs), full answer key including rationales and references: $530
Focus your studies on a specific question format
The Practice Tests allow you to focus your studies on either the Multiple-Choice Questions or Clinical Decision-Making portion of the MCCQE Part I.
The CDM Practice Tests offer 14 clinical decision-making cases on each form with one or more related questions per case. In total, you will be presented with 18 to 20 questions related to the 14 clinical decision-making cases. The MCQ Practice Tests offer 100 questions on each form.
- Correct answers provided for all questions
- Three different versions of each Practice Test are currently offered with no question overlap
- Marking guides and rationales for write-in CDM questions